Alango Technologies at International CES 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada (Jan 9, 2018) – International CES 2018, Sands Expo, Booth 40249 - Alango Technologies Ltd. (“Alango”), a leading provider of voice and audio enhancement technologies, is presenting selected digital voice and audio enhancement technologies as well as a hearing enhancement concept product at this international consumer electronics event.
Alango is demonstrating the following technology solutions this week at CES 2018:
- Voice Enhancement Package (VEP) – a set of software technologies including a multi-microphone beamforming array and echo canceller to enhance far-field speech pick-up and response to “barge-in” commands. A 4-microphone smart speaker array and a 6-microphone smart TV array will be demonstrated.
- Sound Reinforcement Package (SRP) – primarily designed for In Car Communication (ICC) enabling the driver to communicate with backseat passengers without turning his/her head or raising their voice, SRP can also be used for conferencing, karaoke and other types of applications.
- Sound Effects Normalization (SEN) – improves speech intelligibility in movies and TV programs by de-emphasizing background sound effects and music.
- ListenThrough™ – a “smart algorithm” for headphones that allows enjoyment of the music while staying alert to important environmental sounds (e.g., alarm, horn, etc.)
- MuRefiner™ – a set of audio enhancement technologies that transforms a portable loudspeaker into a good quality soundbar speaker.
- EasyListen™ – slows down incoming speech to mobile devices in real time thus improving intelligibility of fast talkers, foreign languages, and recorded messages.
Additionally, a concept product under the “Wear and Hear” brand (www.WearAndHear.com) will be featured:
- BeHear is a neckband style Bluetooth® headset with external microphones on each earbud enabling personalized binaural hearing enhancement, ListenThrough awareness functionality, and EasyListen speech slowdown. Visit the BeHear crowdfunding site to be amongst the 300 early adopters who will receive first global shipments of this personal hearing product in March.
Dr. Alexander Goldin, Alango founder and CEO, said “We are pleased to return to CES this year with substantial advancements and additions to our technology portfolio. This year we present our technologies in the Smart Home section but we continue to focus development of our technologies for many applications requiring sound enhancement.”
About Alango Technologies, Ltd.
Alango Technologies Ltd. is a leading developer and licensor of front-end DSP technologies for voice communication and mobile audio. Alango’s worldwide customers include companies of different scale covering a wide product range. Alango technologies can be found in in-car infotainment systems, after market hands-free car kits, navigation systems, mobile phones, Bluetooth headsets, audio conferencing systems, intercoms, assistive listening devices, security and military applications. Further information about Alango can be found at www.alango.com.