BeHear® NOW is a Bluetooth® stereo headset with customizable assistive hearing capabilities. It leverages HearPhones™, a licensable technology from Alango Technologies, Ltd., to amplify and clarify speech, streamed audio, live music, and sounds from nature.
With BeHear NOW everyone - even those with mild to moderate hearing loss - can enjoy a completely personalized listening and hearing experience. Important ambient sounds, peoples’ voices, and sounds from all audio sources are amplified, enhanced and adapted to suit individual hearing preferences and capabilities.
- Bluetooth stereo headset for wireless mobile phone calls and media playback
- Assistive hearing device enhancing all-around hearing and speech intelligibility
- Digital hearing aid for personalized sound amplification for varying frequencies
- ListenThrough™ passes through important ambient sounds during music playback
- EasyListen™ slows down speech rate during phone conversations
- Personal Sound Amplifier provides dynamic, compressed amplification of ambient sounds
- Hearing enhancement functions include noise reduction, echo cancellation and more
- A personal hearing test for automatic adjustment of the sound in each of the operational modes – ambient hearing, phone calls, and audio play – to suit the capabilities and preferences of the wearer
- Fine tuning the sound in real time for various hearing environments – Indoor, Outdoor, Crowd or Live Music
- Management of assistive listening functions during phone calls and media playback
- Various device settings, including default mode behavior, vibration alerts, and more
For more information about BeHear NOW and other assistive hearing products in Alango’s Wear & Hear line, visit www.WearAndHear.com.