Launched in 2018, BeHear® is a line of concept products from Alango Technologies, offering customizable hearing enhancement and sound personalization on a range of Bluetooth hearables. It leverages Alango's Hearing Enhancement Package, a licensable software suite that offers consumer-tested, field-proven personalized hearing amplification technology to power the coming wave of hearable devices.
With BeHear, everyone - even those with mild to moderate hearing loss - can enjoy a completely personalized listening and hearing experience. Important ambient sounds, peoples’ voices, and sounds from all audio sources are amplified, enhanced and adapted to suit individual hearing preferences and capabilities.
- Bluetooth stereo headset for wireless mobile phone calls and media playback
- Assistive hearing device enhancing all-around hearing and speech intelligibility
- Digital hearing aid for personalized sound amplification for varying frequencies
- ListenThrough™ passes through important ambient sounds during music playback
- EasyListen™ slows down speech rate during phone conversations
- Personal Sound Amplifier provides dynamic, compressed amplification of ambient sounds
- Hearing enhancement functions include noise reduction, echo cancellation and more
- A personal hearing test for automatic adjustment of the sound in each of the operational modes – ambient hearing, phone calls, and audio play – to suit the capabilities and preferences of the wearer
- Fine tuning the sound in real time for various hearing environments – Indoor, Outdoor, Crowd or Live Music
- Management of assistive listening functions during phone calls and media playback
- Various device settings, including default mode behavior, vibration alerts, and more
For more information about BeHear and other assistive hearing products in Alango’s BeHear line, visit www.WearAndHear.com.